Ghana has confirmed its third death from the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
The third death was announced on Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
It occurred at the 37 Military Hospital and involved the wife of an army officer, Graphic Online understands.
The husband of the deceased is also said to have contracted the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease and currently receiving treatment in isolation.
The couple are said to have not travelled abroad for some time now and therefore suspected to have contracted the virus through a communal spread.
As of the morning of March 25, 2020, a total of sixty-eight (68) cases including two (2) deaths had been confirmed.
Sixty-six (66) of the confirmed cases were being managed in isolation.
more to follow…