The President of the Normalization Committee, (NC), of the Ghana Football Association, (GFA) Dr. Kofi Amoah, has described members named on a newly formed ad-hoc Committee for the Association as “experienced people with wide range of expertice”.
The Normalization Committee on Tuesday January 15 inaugurated a six ad hoc committees at the GFA Headquarters in Accra to help them execute their mandate.
The committees are for the Domestic Leagues, Communications, National Teams, Technical and Development, Referees Committee, Marketing and Sponsorship Committee.
Speaking at the inauguration, Dr. Amoah said, he was confident members of the committees would bring their rich experiences, to bear by making incisive inputs, which would help reform Ghana football.
He said the Normalization Committee, has identified series of defects in Ghana football after engaging with various stakeholders and the main task of the various ad hoc committees is to make proposals to address some of the issues identified in their respective areas.
Below is the full list of members of the ad hoc committee.
1. Kudjoe Fianoo – Chairman, Alex Kotey – member, 3. Vivian Aggor- member, 4. Carl Ashie-member 5. Adam Munkaila – member 6. Emmanuel Dasoberi -Secretary.
1. Dr. Emmanuel Owusu – Chairman 2. Prof. Joseph Mintah – Vice Chairman, 3. Francis Oti-Akenten, 4. Mark Noonan- member, 5. Frederick Pappoe – member, 6. Stephen Appiah – member, 7. Joe Debrah (RAG)- member 8. Mark Addo – Secretary.
C. DOMESTIC LEAGUE
1. Dr. Kwame Baah-Nuakoh -Chairman 2. Jone Alhassan Abu- Vice Chairman, 3. Kwame Ntow Fiako, 4. Frank Todd – member, 5. Mike Bonsu – member, 6. Dr. Kwaku Ofosu Asare – member, 7. Mercy Tagoe Quarcoo – member, 8. Sena Akoto Ampaw – Secretary.
D. MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP
1. Gaddy Larye – chairman, 2. Yaw Ampofo-Ankrah- Vice Chairman 3. Yaw Addo Larbi- member, 4. Nana Amanpene Boateng Twum- member 5. Frederick Frimpong – member, 6. Richard Ahiagble – member, 7. T. T. Owusu Nortey – member 8. Afia Korankye Ntim -member 9. William Bossman -Secretary
E. NATIONAL TEAMS
Dr. Patrick Ofori – Chairman 2. Samual Osei Kufuor – vice chiarman, 3. Mrs. Sophia Korkor – member 4. Frank Adu Jnr- member 5. Ebo Kwaitoo – member, 6. Gifty Appiah – member, 7. Chrales Kwadwo Ntim – member, 8. Francis Essah Adu -Secretary
F. COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTION
1. Paul Adom Otchere – chairman, 2. Ekow Asamah -Vice Chairman, 3. Albert Sam – member, 4. Kwami Sefa Kayi – member, 5. Ohene Brenya – member 6. Ebow Quansah – member, 7. Tamimu Issah