Twenty-one members of the Saudi military have been expelled from the US after a cadet carried out a mass shooting at an airbase last month.
The US Attorney General William Barr said the cadets were found to have had jihadist materials and indecent images of children in their possession.
Three sailors were killed and eight wounded in the December 6 attack.
Training for Saudi servicemen was put on hold in the US after the attack.
Mr Barr said the shooting at the Naval Air Station Pensacola had been an “act of terrorism”.