This delicious tropical goodness is rich in many nutrients and has the highest
nutritional value per calorie.
It contains nutrients which help relieve the symptoms of asthma, diabetes snd also helps boosts the immune system.
The following are some benefits of watermelon
1. It is a good source of beta carotene Which the body converts into Vitamin A which protects eye health anad also relieves inflammation.
2. It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure.
3. Regular intake of watermelon prevents the hardening of the arteries due to its high vitamin C content.
4. Being rich in antioxidants, water melons are known to prevent prostate cancer.
5.They cleanse the body by eliminating ammonia from the liver.
6. Water melon can also hydrate the body.This is due to the fact that, it contains rehydration substances such as calcium and magnesium which minimize the chances of dehydration after the initial hydration of the body.
7. It aids in fighting the ageing process. This is due to the fact that it is a rich source of flavonoids, tripterpenoids and carotenoids which protects the cell against damages caused by free radicals.