A little history you want to know about Valentine.
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine,is celebrated annually on February 14. Originating as a Western Christian feast day honoring one or two early saints named Valentinus, Valentine’s Day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.
Just let your love flow like a mountain stream. You do not know the hearts you will touch with your love.
“Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love, it would be utterly scorned.” ~ Song of Solomon 8:6
“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” ~ 1 Corinthians 13:13
messages for husband
- I cherish you, I adore you, I worship you. Happy Valentines Day my love!
- My dear husband, I can’t thank you enough for the love, for the attention, for the great life, for being an amazing father to our children and for your dedication and commitment to our family. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You really are one in a million. I feel so blessed to have found you, my Valentine.
- Thank you for making me feel like the most important person in the world, my husband. Be my Valentine!
messages for wife
- You are the beat of my heart, the love of my life and the center of my universe. Happy Valentine’s Day honey!
- Happy Valentine’s day my lovely wife, my heart will forever be yours.
You are simply an amazing woman. Thanks for being my inspiration. Happy Valentines Day my angel!
- You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Happy Valentine’s Day my darling wife!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only love!
I love you to the moon and back, I love you with every cell in my body, I love you every second of every day.
messages for friends
- Thank you for always being there. Thank you for always being a friend. Happy Valentines Day friend!
- On this Valentines Day your friendship is a blessing. I will forever treasure you my friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day my friend! May God shower you with His unconditional love.
- A friend like you makes every day special. Happy Valentines Day my friend!
- Your friendship is forever treasured. Happy Valentine’s Day friend!
- Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin. Happy Valentines Day to my friend!
- I hope your day is special as you are. Happy Valentines Day my friend!
- I adore you. I love you. I cherish you. Happy Valentines Day sweetheart!
Get more from wishespoems and spread the love. HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.